Thursday, January 14, 2010

Another Blogger's Thoughts: Jealousy

I've been following Kristine Kathryn Rusch's Freelancer's Survival Guide blog for a few months now. Today she has an entry on "Professional Jealousy." It's incisive, with wise advice. It applies to any kind of jealousy, not just professional jealousy.

Freelancer’s Survival Guide: Professional Jealousy

There were a couple of things that came into my mind as I was reading this:
  • Jealousy is included in pride. And pride plus rebellion was what turned Lucifer into Satan.
  • I've long suspected that the current tendency to expeect the government to play Robin Hood is, in many cases, really just jealousy masquerading as social justice.
At any rate, I think Rusch has given us a post that's worth thinking about!

Live long and prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment